Working with a local distributor is like having a Bay Tek Games office in your back yard!
Use the tools below to find a distributor near you.
If you have questions feel free to contact Bay Tek Games via email at
or call us at 920-822-3951.
Also check out our International FAQ below, along with payment options.
- Is there a Bay Tek Games' distributor in my area?
- We currently have a distribution network that services the following parts of the world, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Russia and Dubai. Many of these distributors keep a range of Bay Tek Games products on hand as well as a stock of repair parts to support our games after they are purchased. If there is not a distributor in your immediate area, please contact Adrian Drewitz, our Sales Manager for assistance.
- Can Bay Tek Games' machines be converted to 220/240v?
- All of our games are built to operate on 110v/50hz however, for a $100 per game up-charge, they can be converted to 220/240v 50/60hz prior to shipping.
- What are the payment terms or options?
- When payment via Wire Transfer is being used, we require a 30% deposit to confirm the order with the balance due one (1) week prior to shipment. For payment using this method, we offer an additional 2% discount on your order.
Payment can also be made via a Letter of Credit. In order to confirm an order, Bay Tek Games must have a copy of the approved L/C prior to starting the build process. It is recommended that we approve the L/C application before you submit it to your bank so that you do not incur any additional costs for changes that need to be made. Generally, the required payment terms for an L/C are "At Sight", this can vary based on the situation. Bay Tek Games reserves the right to subject all L/C's to a $750 processing fee.
- Can the games be packaged so they arrive safely?
- Bay Tek Games has been shipping games internationally for over 20 years. Our professional traffic department excels at loading containers so that your games arrive showing little, if any signs of the long voyage. We use heavy duty plastic covering, sheets of waxed cardboard, heavy duty inflatable airbags and in some cases even lumber to secure the cargo. In order to maximize the space in the container and reduce your per game shipping costs, we normally do not crate each individual game for container loading purposes.
If your order consists of less than a container load of equipment, we can individually crate your equipment for international LCL shipping using pallets, plastic wrap, cardboard, plywood and metal banding. This method of international crating will incur an additional $100 per game fee. If you are choosing to consolidate games at another location in the United States, our standard domestic packaging will be sufficient.
- Who handles the freight or organizes transport?
- Bay Tek Games works with reputable freight forwarders who can handle your air or ocean shipment from the factory to the appropriate port or even right to your door if you chose. We can secure all quotations and provide you with complete agent contact information so that you can monitor the shipment from the time it leaves to the time it arrives at the destination. Charges for this service will be added to your invoice and will be required to be paid for prior to the order leaving the factory.
You may also arrange your own transport on a "pick up" basis. Bay Tek Games will load and secure the container at our dock at no additional charge and you will be directly responsible for the freight bill from your selected carrier.
- I am ordering games from several U.S. manufacturers; will Bay Tek Games act as a consolidation point for my freight?
- If you are making an order of Bay Tek Games and there is still available space in the container, we can act as a consolidation point for equipment that you are purchasing for other manufacturers. We would need all relevant contact information and freight dimensions to ensure there is sufficient space in the container and cannot be responsible for the condition of goods not manufactured by Bay Tek Games.
Bay Tek Games tries to provide financing to all interested buyers.
For information on how to receive credit,
Please call Sales at 920.822.3951 or email with questions.
Wire transfer, done bank-to-bank, is considered the safest international payment method.
To request additional wire transfer instructions, please call Sales at 920.822.3951 or email with questions.